Clarity

Clarity

Friday 3 October 2014

Daily: The Festival Gala Launch (Malaysia International Gourmet Festival 2014)

MIGF (Malaysia International Gourmet Festival) is the ultimate gastronomic event of the year for foodies. I’ve heard about it previously and this year, I was invited to the most prestigious event for bloggers. The concept was Red Hot Chefs and the sole purpose of the event was for everyone to get the golden opportunity to taste fabulous cuisines from all over the world without even having to buy a plane ticket.

The Gala Launch held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre started about 7 pm on the 26th September (Friday) and media plus VIPs were given the first hand to try out all the exclusive dishes whipped up by famous chefs from many restaurants all over Malaysia. It was a food extravaganza with a total of 28 stations and I couldn’t make up my mind on what to try first. Thankfully, I managed to try almost everything and I decided to compile some of the pictures. 

I shall now introduce some of the dishes which were so good I literally flew to the moon and back, no kidding Now, get ready with a handkerchief to wipe away those drools!



Selfie with the loved ones before the event :)


Smoked Duck Breast with Fricasee (Samplings on The Fourteenth Restaurant) 


Signature Summer Salad (Signature by The Hill) 


Salmon Sashimi (Minori) 


Chinmi Maki (Minori) 


Salsiccia Sausage (Marble 8) 


Graze Classic Bouillabaisse Soup (Graze, Hilton KL) 
I had five servings of this soup because it was the best I've ever tasted. There was a rich seafood taste with a tad bit of sourness which made it delicious and kept me wanting more!


Duck Frillette (Graze, Hilton KL) 


Steamed Australian Short Ribs with Wincarnis Medicated Wine (Chynna, Hilton KL) 


Steamed Omega Tiger Grouper with finely blended Carrot Sauce (Chynna, Hilton KL) 


Robatayaki Grilled Baby Snapper Fillet, Wild Rice and Herbal Shimeji (Chambers Bar and Grill) 


Chilled Mini Abalone (Dynasty, Renaissance KL) 


Pan Seared Wagyu Sirloin (Sagano, Renaissance KL) 


Salmon Sashimi (Sagano, Renaissance KL) 


Chicken Liver Terrine Tart (Neo Tamarind) 


Beef Tartare with Strawberry & Garlic Chip (Neo Tamarind) 


Begedil Ayam (Charcoal, Saujana Hotel KL) 


Japanese Five Element Beancurd (Ltitude Restaurant Bar and Lounge) 


What's a night without an OOTD? :)

Once again, a big thanks to the organizer for inviting me for this priceless, one of its kind experience. I'll definitely be looking forward to next year's event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment