Clarity

Clarity

Friday 20 October 2017

Beauty: Mentholatum Introduces New J-Beauty Makeup Series: SUGAO!

I've recently seen and heard about the latest makeup series, launched by Mentholatum in leading pharmacies, SUGAO! The brand denotes bare, natural concept for young women to experience soft and easy to apply makeup which suits all skin types. 

SUGAO aims to boost natural beauty through their makeup products, and enhance the vibrant and energetic side of female through its young and modern product designs. I love their packaging and their product really attracts me.


Here are the products I decided to try out:

FROM LEFT (Sugao Lip Tint, Sugao Air Fit CC Cream, Sugao Cheek and Lip)


SUGAO Air Fit CC Cream Pink Bright Moist (01 Pure Natural) // RM 69.90


I find that the texture is really nice, almost like a souffle fluffy texture which spreads pretty evenly on my face. It has a silky, dewy finish that brightens up my complexion. You only need to squeeze a little of the product and apply it evenly on the entire face.

Coverage is light and can be used for your daily makeup regime. It doubles as a makeup base as well and I like how it blurs out my visible pores, fine lines and rough uneven skin tone. It is comfortable for long wearing hours and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day, without feeling oily.


SUGAO Lip Tint in Apricot Pink // RM 45.90


 The applicator is soft and has the right angle for easier application of the product on your lips. I love my lip tints and I have invested a lot in lip tints previously. However, so far, I have never found any product which I particularly liked until I tried this SUGAO lip tint.

The colour was a little too orange initially, but I find that after you apply it for a few minutes, it turns into a soft pretty pink. It moisturises my lips and I like it that it is non sticky at all!

It doesn't smudge as long as you don't use a tissue to wipe the product away. I find that I only need to reapply once after a whole day out when I use this long lasting lip tint. 


SUGAO Cheek & Lip Active Orange  // RM 59.90


I'm not a big fan of blushers and I usually don't put anything on my cheeks in my normal makeup regime. I decided to try this out because this product comes with a 2-in-1 hybrid formula which apparently blends easily, just by using fingertips.

Personally, I like its light texture and how it is not too bright on my cheeks. To create a cute and lovely look, I only used minimal of this product and blended it in circular motion around both cheeks area.



Love the final look after trying out all the products!

The SUGAO makeup range is now available at selected Watsons outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment