Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 29 June 2017

Fashion: OOTD with @ Collin Street Co

I've always been searching for more tops to match with my skirts and shorts. I somehow, seem to always run out of pretty tops for my OOTD collections. When I came across Collin Street Co, their outfits seem to match my style perfectly. They have the Korean feel to it and I find that they have a lot of off shoulder tops, perfect for that girly OOTD.



I liked that they even have their own label on the bag. So cool!






Off Shoulder Top (RM 49.00)

I absolutely love this blue off shoulder top. I always wanted to get an off shoulder top, but I wanted something that feels comfortable and looks good. The thing with off shoulder top is sometimes they may slip down and you kind of need to readjust your outfit. This one was easy to wear because it have adjustable straps. Oh, and I love the smooth cotton silk fabric too!

I once came across a fashion article mentioning that off shoulder tops should always be paired with pencil skirts for the sophisticated feel to the OOTD. So, I tried it out with my white marble pencil skirt, Ted Baker handbag with nude heels and it turns out pretty great I would say. Loving the combo!



The puffy sleeves were so cute and this top looks good from all angles :)







Blue Knitted Top

This top was a casual one and I paired it with black shorts, my favourite cat sling bag and a pair of strappy heels. This piece is stretchable and comfortable even in the hot weather. More of a girl next door feel for this.


Go check out Collin Street Co today and dress up in those pretty tops you always dream of! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment