Clarity

Clarity

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Daily: LED Photomodulation & Skin Peel @ Premier Clinic, TTDI

I've previously performed the Fractional CO2 Laser treatment at Premier Clinic branches in both Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) and Bangsar. Here's the link to my first post and second post on the treatments.

It was a great experience and for my skin, it's more radiant now and my complexion is much brighter with an even skin tone. Occasional redness still happens for me, but it's something I'm used to. Anyway, I went for a maintenance session with them at their TTDI branch recently and here's what I've got to say.

For those who have yet to read my previous posts, here is a picture of the front desk at Premier Clinic, TTDI.


A comfortable place that doesn't even have the clinic feel to be honest. So, you don't have to worry about going to a doctor for your skin conditions anymore.



Dr Kee explaining and suggesting the type of treatments I will require for maintenance purposes. He recommended for me to do a Skin Peel and subesquently, the LED Photomodulation therapy which will reduce my redness in a short period of time and give me the glow to my skin.


My 'before' therapy face which is a tad bit red here and there. I hate my eyebags but this is a super close up, NON-EDITED shot.


Here. the beauty assistant cleanse my face and made sure I was comfortable in the room before Dr Kee came in for the treatment.


And, now, Dr Kee began the Skin Peel Treatment using Salicylic Acid (SA) on my face first targeting the acne spots or any pigmentation on my face. Then he uses mild Lactic Acid which is part of the treatment process. 


It feels a little tingling at first especially around the region between my brows.  But, they used a fan to reduce the tingling and it actually gives you the cooling sensation instead.



Finally, the beauty assistant wipes everything off with a neutraliser spray. Then, the tingling gets lesser but you will feel warmth over your face.



Here's the LED Photomodulation therapy which will be for a total of 16 minutes. You will feel heat over your face and I thought they were opening my pores but it was a comfortable feeling nonetheless. Just relax and enjoy the treatment!


 The gigantic machine emitting LED lights on my face. You are advised to stay still during the treatment as you might get hurt if your hands touches the device.


A picture with the patient and nice Dr Kee! Thanks for the treatment, hope to see a difference in a week time, especially in time for Chinese New Year.

Premier Clinic
No.31, Jalan Wan Kadir 2.
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-7732 5552

Clinic hours : Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 7pmClosed: Sunday / Monday / Public Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment