Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 26 July 2009

Proverbs, so cliche.

You live in a world that snatches away your innocence probably at the age of 10. Your principle changes, and so does your attitude. You grasp whatever you could hold on to. But, you grow up and you forget what's important. Those proverbs once so important becomes a stale joke.


Have we forgotten that,
Too many cooks spoil the broth OR 'the grapes are sour' as the fox said when he could not reach them OR Least said, soonest mended OR Let not the sun go down on your wrath

A random thought. From last week, I learned that if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself. I'm sorry, Tabby.


***********************
PARTY, again.
Reached at 6.30. You know, kimchi tastes really good. I'll let the pictures talk instead of me.



The birthday boy, Sean. This picture is good.


Duh, everyone knows right?



Credits to K.



Mark and I. he's kind of scary because he said that I was his girlfriend. He's five and I'm sixteen. SO, basically, I was trying to remind him that I'm like an elder sister.

Keane and I. Aww, cute.

It's him again.

The party rocks basically, except for the repetitive quizzes.

No comments:

Post a Comment