Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 22 July 2009

If my life is mundane, yours would be hell.

To reach out, to send a simple message across is a difficult task nowadays. We are riding on a neverending roller coaster. Doubts fill my mind. Neurones sending mixed messages across my brain. Deadlines pouring in and showing no mercy towards me.

Nevertheless, it's what I live for every single day. You live for something, but I live for all this.

Stress had never been this fun. I don't want it to end.

And suddenly, I have the feeling that I'm about to lose some cash.
From godknowswhat. Damn, why does time pass this fast?

Psychologically, hypocrisy can be an unconscious act of self-deception.
Oh, just exactly what I need. More salt to the wound. I blame none other than my foolish self.

No comments:

Post a Comment