Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 2 July 2009

A-Y.

Round and straight.

Chances never felt this right before. The final light that I had been waiting for.
You crush it. You get all upset. You blame me secretly. You were just a waste of time.


***********

But,

The light reappears. In the midst of the searching in complete darkness, I found it. The one thing I had been lying to myself about.


***********

You have absolutely no idea why I dislike you that much. You're just a mean little, wait, no, elder
person who is supposed to be more matured than I am. All you care about is that little unimportant thing. I swear I would rob that from you and when it's gone, I would taste victory for the first time in history. Pure satisfaction. How's that?
Better than ice cream or chocolates. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment