Clarity

Clarity

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Daily: My Latest OOTD Lookbook with Oasap

So, I came across Oasap.com recently while doing some online shopping. I decided it's been long since I last talked about some of my fashion finds online. So, I found a few items from the Fashion Guru Campaign which they are currently having.

Pretty interesting items can be found and I would love to share it with you guys as well. Wouldn't want any of you girls to miss out on these amazing deals and great picks for the season.



Every girl deserves a black dress for herself, where you can just put on and head out to any occasion at all. I found this one pretty classy and chic at the same time



The second I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it. It caught my eye the instant I saw it because it gave out that demure, sweet girl feel to it.



What more can I say? This is your ultimate black dress for any cocktail or formal events.




This looks so comfy and its rather versatile. You can pair it with jeans for that casual look or even go with a skirt for that innocent schoolgirl look.






On days where you wish to make a statement, put on this bright red skirt to get all those attention you need. A versatile piece which is much needed in every girl's wardrobe.



Florals are my thing because they suit any season and it never goes out of fashion. A must have!


What are you waiting for? START SHOPPING AT OASAP NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment