Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Happy BIRTHDAY W!

You’re undoubtedly the nicest, cutest, neatest (maybe, because you love to clean), lamest (joking but I WANNA add it in), sweetest (since you never hated me for complaining, maybe you did L), modest, smartest person in the world (although I have yet to travel the world but I’m quite certain about that) and the most sarcastic, egoistical, adorable, reliable, ambitious, honest, selfless (confirmed again and again), comical, confused, formal, simple best friend that I ever had.





Yeah, that’s me!



HAPPY LAME SEVENTEEN YOURS TRULY W!







I know I wished, posted and woke up late. My plan on being the first to wish my besties on their birthday never work somehow. A series of terrible planning. =(

You can’t wait to have your presents, I know. *high five* ME TOO!









P.S My birthday is around the corner, I WANT THE LARGEST PRESENT IN THE WORLD!







No comments:

Post a Comment