Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 17 December 2009

17.12.09



A love so strong, it would never break.

A fire burning brightly all the way.

Ever after.





Dear Mummy, Happy Birthday.



Yes, you are the best mum one could ever ask for but I know I am not the best daughter there is. A bane, I would say. And, mum, you’re sporting, thoughtful, tolerant and practical. It is not that easy to find a sporting mum these days. Maybe, just maybe one day I might be a vegetarian thanks to your daily lecture on the importance of consuming fruits and vegetables. By the way, I am glad I got your “neat” genes, unlike K. Oops, sorry Sis. *evil laugh* Thank you for teaching me how to cook, mummy. At least, I am highly unlikely to die of starvation in the near future. I know, I know, I could just get food from restaurants or something. =) Thank you for backing me up in that. Well, your sacrifices are just too much and I can’t fit it all in a single post.















You’re indeed a remarkable mom. 16 years and still going strong. Now, this sounds like a mother’s day post instead of a birthday post. As I said earlier, I never seem to value your sacrifices enough. Thanks Mummy! I love you so much for everything!

I wish I would be a great mum too. =) Anyway, I doubt I could be.





**********************************************************************





Oh, another birthday girl who is loud. Yes, I’m SERIOUS, loud!

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SANDRA!







THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment