Clarity

Clarity

Monday 23 March 2009

Recount.

Recount.

I was supposed to finish this post on Saturday.
It's already Monday and I haven't even started yet.
I hate being busy.

First Day:
The morning of the first day, I woke up with my whole body aching from
the previous day.
I was like a walking corpse and I'm serious about that. 
Anyway, I don't think you would want to listen to my rants.
Yeah, I went to school and the hours just passed swiftly.
Ice breaking. Spider webs. Huge ball of strings. Lunch.
I'm just going to go really quick.
Yes, lunch. It was goood. and i miss it.
Next.
Footdrill. Games.
Cornflakes. Yeah, you don't need to remind me that we are wasting the cornflakes.
Bananas. Dinner. Save the Earth. Candles. Get Together night.
Animal Kingdom. Football war.
Football war. Yeah, Kien Yoong actually kicked me twice in this war. And, I actually thought I lost my name tag that night. 
I got all depressed and then, it was fire drill. At 3am. 
Beauty sleep at 4am.


Rise and shine at 6am. Two hours, omg.

-To be continued-

-Physics And Moral-

No comments:

Post a Comment