Clarity

Clarity

Friday 2 January 2009

The dawn.

The dawn of a new year, yet again. Had I been fully utilizing all the time during the holidays? Had I been wasting these precious times sitting around doing nothing?

For it all had passed too quickly and it’s now well, a new year. 2009.


Form 4. Oh god. It’s going to be a stressful year, isn’t it? But, I had just gotten my results for one of the major examinations in my life. How could it possibly be a stressful year then?


Well, the answer’s easy. Because I know it will.

I am actually a little depressed right now since I had to say goodbye to many things.
For the new year.


Goodbye to late nights.
Goodbye to reading Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn again.
Goodbye to being idle all the time.
Goodbye to my clean and tidy table.

And.


Welcome to early nights.
Welcome to textbooks.
Welcome to being busy all the time.
Welcome to messy table.


It’s a New Year post. But I guess it’s a little late.

Happy New Year everyone.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment