Clarity

Clarity

Saturday 31 January 2009

Chinese New Year-Sixth Day

Sixth Day.
Firstly, I would like to thank Derrick for giving me my belated birthday present.
THANK YOU. 









I still had not figure out how I am going to spend the voucher. But, I think it will be on the Twilight Guide when it gets published. Or, Gossip Girl perhaps.


Next.

Party.
I love them.
I just loathe planning them.

The whole day had been really hectic from the moment I woke up
from a nightmare this morning.
But, it was worth it.

We didn’t camwhored much so there are not many pictures. Just a few.
Okay, not a few. It’s just two. I guess we were all too preoccupied.




My dearest brother, Weixing .
And me, of course. =)




Sister, Syara and Me.
I look silly.





The two things I love the most.
Princess Hours and Adrian.


The End.
Await the next post. It's going to be really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment