Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 30 November 2008

The massive obsession.

I can't seem to understand what was all the fuss about Twilight nowadays. Actually, the fuss is only about Edward Cullen, the hot vampire, I supposed. Till this day, I had been an anti-Twilight person. That's because I thought it was boring and vampires don't even exist. And, if I happen to know that the guy I was in love with was a vampire, I would definitely be distancing myself from him. I must be out of my mind to be in a relationship with him for fear that I will be dead any second.

But, it was a surprise today as I read the first few pages of Twilight and began to like it. It's not because of Edward, though. I have not read till that part yet. Blame me for reading every single line of the book .

Maybe this little girl might end up being a part of Twilight's legion of fans. Oh god.



But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it:
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die.

Recognize the line above, Twilighters? It's from the book, if you don't.

Next.

Gossip Girl. I can't wait for the next episode tomorrow. It's starting to get exciting and the producers had to made the next episode the last of the season. Will it be C & B,  S & D and N & J ?

At least, I will pray hard that it will end that way.

Till tomorrow,  goodbye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment