Clarity

Clarity

Monday 11 December 2017

Beauty: A Concept Christmas Edition "Make Your Concept" Black Set

My favourite season of the year, Christmas is here again! What better way to celebrate it than to look amazing during this festive season with A Concept "Make Your Concept" Black Set!



I prefer to go for bright and cheery makeup during Christmas and this special Christmas set from A Concept features a couple of products, which is useful for me to create that light and youthful look. The Christmas Edition "Make Your Concept" Black Set comes with the All-In-One Brightening A:Cushion Compact, a lip and cheek stick and a lipstick plus a refill for the cushion too.


The All-In-One Brightening A:Cushion Compact looks great and the color #23 seems right for my skin tone. 

It blends easily and has a very mild fragrance. It covers light imperfections and brightens up my skin immediately. If you are looking to get more coverage, you can tap the puff on the cushion a couple of times before applying.

One thing for sure, is that it doesn't give me the cakey foundation look after application. I'd recommend it because it comes with whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection features too. 



Guess what? My favourite part of the cushion compact is that it has a unique feature, whereby you can keep the lipstick or lip and cheek stick that comes together in the compact. Pretty interesting and convenient, for girls on the go like myself.

With this, it's so simple, after using the lipstick, just twist it till you hear a 'click' and just insert it inside the respective compartment, as shown in the video.




A:Red Orange lipstick is a red lipstick but with a slight orange tint. I like the colour very much, because it's not too harsh when I apply it on my lips. 

The application is pretty easy and smooth, because the lipstick is rounded at the top. The staying power of the lipstick lasts pretty long, I applied it and went to an event. After several hours, I checked my lips and it wasn't dry, it still looked great after a long time. 

The Lip & Cheek in Coral has double usage, you may use it as a blusher or use it just like a normal lipstick. The Coral shade has an orange undertone too and is quite easy to blend on my cheeks. It gives off a subtle and dewy look after application. I like how natural it feels and looks, even in pictures.




Overall, I could get my makeup done with this set pretty quickly. With these three products, I can achieve a natural, simple girly look for dates and events this Christmas. I pop the cushion compact in my bag because its so convenient to do minor touch-ups during the day with it.

This A Concept Christmas Edition "Make Your Concept" Black Set is a perfect gift for your loved ones this festive season. Get it today at http://my.althea.kr/make-your-concept-black-set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment