Clarity

Clarity

Friday 17 November 2017

Beauty: I Restored My Dry Skin with Neutrogena Hydro Gel Mask & Capsule Sleeping Mask!

With the erratic weather these days, I find that I get really dry flaky patches on certain parts of my face. I was quite upset about this, because despite the amount of moisturiser I applied on my face day and night, I still find that these dry patches are somehow still there. I was on the verge of giving up, when I discovered Neutrogena Hydro Gel Mask & Capsule Sleeping Mask.

It was like a saviour to my skin, at the right time. 


NEUTROGENA HYDRO GEL MASK (RM 13.90)


This is the mask once I opened up its package. It is soft and slightly jelly in texture. I usually put my mask in the fridge before using it, so it was cold as well.

This Hydro Boost hydrogel mask is a unique gel-type mask which reacts to skin temperature in order to deliver the benefits of the active ingredients into the skin. It contains Hyaluronic Acid to replenish moisture on your face, leaving skin hydrated and supple.


I liked how this mask covers my entire face, even the eyes area which I tend to neglect. All I did was place the mask on my face and kept it on for 20 minutes while resting. 

I find that the mask adheres to my skin effectively and after using it, I feel an instant boost of moisture and its even easier to apply my makeup.



NEUTROGENA CAPSULE SLEEPING MASK (RM 12.90)



This is an easy mask, which you can bring along while travelling for a quick fix, especially if you got dry skin like me. All you have to do is apply it on your face for 15 minutes to get all the benefits of the product. I find that it is really convenient and suitable for busy girls like myself.

The cream is pretty easy to apply and a small amount is usually sufficient for the entire face. I managed to apply this mask for approximately 4 to 5 times, so I think it's a great product and definitely worth trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment