Clarity

Clarity

Friday 21 July 2017

Beauty: Lipice Disney Edition Tinted Lipbalm by Mentholatum

Great news to all Disney lipbalm fans! The LipIce Tinted Lipbalm has a brand new look and comes in a cute, convenient tube. I really don't like having chapped lips, so this is a lifesaver for me. The black and pink design definitely give it a young and vibrant feel!


This lipbalm is extremely moisturising and nourishing for your lips, especially in Malaysia's hot and humid weather. It works to seal in the moisture for long lasting hydration throughout the day. It contains Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Collagen which can improve your lip texture, giving you bouncier and smoother lips with just one glide on your lips. There is also Vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant to help repair dry lips, keeping them healthy!

Personally, this usually keeps your lips moisturised for about 4-5 hours and I love the fruity berry flavour which leaves a slight pink tint on my lips. 


This lipbalm comes in 3 shades with different flavours such as Baby Pink (Strawberry Flavour), Poppy Pink (Raspberry Flavour) and Berry Red (Wildberry Flavour). It is priced at RM 12.50 and you can find it at all leading pharmacies and supermarket.



I've tried out the Berry Red here and I absolutely love the colour on my lips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment