Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 6 April 2017

Beauty: Tried & Tested! Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil To Foam Makeup Remover

The latest Beauty Box from Neutrogena is finally here! So excited that I've got to try out all three products. 


Out of all three items, the one which I find most relevant to me, is the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam makeup remover. Well, it's pretty simple, because I love testing out various beauty products and makeup! I can be your average girl next door for one day who loves her eyeliner and lip tint, or the adventurous one who tries out different styles of makeup the next day. But, as girls, we all need one thing in common. Well, that is none other than a good and reliable makeup remover. I have previously seen the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam range, but frankly speaking, I have not tried, tested or reviewed it before. 


I have had many experiences with different makeup remover brands, but I have not had any which I am completely satisfied with. Well, for a start, I liked the idea that the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil to Foam makeup remover has the dual cleansing function with just one wash. This is a very convenient feature for us girls who are always lazy to remove makeup after a long day. I know that I have to double cleanse all the time to ensure all traces of long wearing makeup is gone from my face, but sometimes, I find that it is very tedious and just skip double cleansing my skin. I've also heard that those who don't double cleanse after wearing makeup will have lots of clogged pores and pimples eventually.

So, being the paranoid person I am, I now make sure I cleanse my face properly after putting on makeup. With this makeup remover, you can just remove makeup and cleanse your skin at one go! 

Packaging 



The bottle came with the pump which I find was convenient and hygienic. It even comes with a cover, so don't worry of any spillage. I brought this to Korea during my recent trip as I didn't want the hassle of bringing a makeup remover and a face wash. Well, this was my Holy Grail for that whole week!

How do I use it?


All you need to do is dispense about 2 to 3 pumps on your fingers and massage it lightly all over your face to remove the make-up. Then, wet your hands a little bit and continue massaging your face and it will turn into foam. Finally, rinse off the layer of foam and your skin will be clean and fresh!


Here I did a video to show you how effective this product is at removing makeup. 

From left: my favourite lipstick, my favourite shimmery pigmented eyeshadow and my 24-h Stay Eyeliner.


As you can see, it is so spreadable and within a few circular motions, the make-up on my hand has been completely removed :)



How did I feel after trying it out?

Since the product is gel based and has a watery like texture, I find that it is easy to glide and massage it all over my face, even with heavy makeup on. I was amazed as it removes my eyeliner tattoo easily and also my mascara without much difficulty. 

I have always refrain myself from wearing mascara because my experience with previous makeup removers is that, I will have to apply the remover about three to four times before all my mascara is completely removed from my lashes.

Well, having clean and flawless skin requires hard work and effort, especially with the tonnes of beauty products we girls put on our face daily. Neutrogena has made our lives a bit easier by creating this miracle lifesaver, in the form of a makeup remover. Now, you don't have a reason to sleep with your makeup because you're tired and lazy to remove it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment