Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 20 March 2016

Daily: Survive the Public Toilets with Kleenex

I always refrain from using public toilets because even the image of dirty toilets is enough to make me feel sick inside. I know its not good to hold it in but it has always been a hassle for me when I'm out as I absolutely hate using public toilets. 

Coffee shop toilets are the worst that I've ever encountered. They are usually smelly and wet, so you wouldn't be able to eat after a visit to the toilets definitely. Hygiene is important to me and I always bring along sanitizers or tissues to help me with this problem. But, recently I heard about Kleenex Wet Toilet Tissue which could be useful for me.

The Kleenex team were so cute, they sent me a box filled with quirky stuffs for me to 'save' myself from the nasty public toilets.


Have a peek on what's inside!


ITEM 1: MASK


ITEM 2: WHISTLE


ITEM 3: PLASTER


ITEM 4: KLEENEX WET TOILET TISSUES


These tissues are so user friendly, you can just wipe and flush. Basically it's available in compact packets where you can just use to wipe the disgusting toilet seats and voila, once you're done, just throw them down the toilet, just like a normal tissue!

This concept had been launched in South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan and even our neighbouring country, Singapore. It is a safe to flush and hypoallergenic tissue as they are formulated from 9 step purified water to assure that they are clean and gentle. 

This is definitely a convenient method for me, especially when I'm out the whole day and I have no choice but to use the dirty toilets. 

Kleenex Wet Tissue are available in three sizes - a pack of 10 sheets (RM 2.10), a value saving pack of three (RM 5.80) and a 40 sheet pack (RM 7.40). Check out your nearest supermarket today!

No comments:

Post a Comment