Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 7 October 2010

The Switch Preview Screening with Advertlets

Honestly, I don’t remember when was the last time I stepped into the cinema. Yes, it has been that long. God, I feel like such an anti-social. Well, let’s just say I’ve been pretty caught up with my studies lately which would explain why I haven’t been able to catch a single movie. Guess what, I haven’t even watch Twilight; Eclipse.

So, anyway, I have managed to get my hands on ‘The Switch’ tickets from Advertlets. I didn’t even know it was a preview screening until my sister told me. Check out her post about the screening here.

Overall, I thought the movie was okay. Nothing fantastic, but a nice movie to watch. Certainly helped me de-stress. Thanks Advertlets once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment