Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 14 January 2018

Drink: Experience The True Thai Flavour @ Mon Chaang Thai Tea, Sunway Pyramid

I recently came back from Bangkok a few months ago and I've been looking  for some really good Thai Milk Tea to satisfy my cravings. I don't fancy coffee, because of its bitterness, so I'd prefer some sweet milk tea. Mon Chaang Thai Tea just opened up their second branch @ Sunway Pyramid. 

They import their products and tea leaves directly from Thailand, so the drinks you have here is absolutely authentic.



I had the opportunity to try out some of their famous, bestseller Thai Milk Tea flavours. 





They have an extensive menu of drinks, even if you're not a big fan of milk tea. A total of 15 drinks for you to try out!



Thai Milk Red Tea

This is the original Thai Milk Red Tea, my personal favourite. It wasn't as sweet as the one I tried in Thailand, but flavour wise, I could taste the fragrance of the Thai Red Tea leaves.

Milky and creamy, a perfect drink for our hot Malaysia weather!



Thai Milk Green Tea



Thai Milk Rose Tea


Thai Lime Green Tea

This was an interesting combination. It was slightly sour and very refreshing indeed. 

Very light tea flavour, for those who prefer to go caffeine-free.


Thai Cocoa (Chocolate)

For about RM 5.90, you can enjoy a yummy cup of Thai goodness. It is highly recommended to try the Thai Milk Tea series, if you're craving for it. They also have some combos of a snack + a drink for only RM 10.90!


Some of the yummy Thai snacks available!



Mon Chaang Thai Tea 

Address : LG2, AEON Mall , Sunway Pyramid (Head inside Sunway Pyramid and walk all the way to the end)

Operating Hours : 10PM - 10AM DAILY



No comments:

Post a Comment