Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Food: San Nae Deul Korean BBQ @ Nexus, Bangsar South

What's better than to sweat it out at your favourite Korean BBQ place? Its even better if its buffet where you can eat all you can :) Korean food is and has been my favourite cuisine, ever since I tried it for the first time in Ampang a few years ago.  But, travelling to Ampang to get good Korean food is too far and considering the traffic, it will easily be at least an hour journey. 

I heard that there was one at Nexus, Bangsar South which is located approximately 15 mins away from my house. Its called San Nae Deul. Honestly, it's not a foreign name as I've heard some of my friends mentioned about it before over casual conversations. But. I have never tried it out myself.

I didn't regret my experience at all and although my clothes and hair smelled like BBQ at the end of the meal, it was worth it! Its a great place if you're a big eater and love all things Korean.




The spacious seating area which can accommodate large groups for your BBQ session!



Some of the fresh food for you to choose from!


Mok Sal (Pork Neck)



Sam Gyup Sal (Pork Belly)
So juicy and tender!



More fresh food :)


Gochujang Sam Gyup Sal




Our chosen BBQ items, I'm already hungry looking at this. Here at San Nae Deul, they use tracing paper to line the grill and you can get the waiter to change them once it gets dirty. It's definitely a more hygienic way for you to enjoy Korean BBQ.


The sauces available, I really loved the mixture of the green chillies with their chilli paste. Wrap them with grilled meat in your lettuce!


The side dishes served here are really good; they have two types of kimchi for you to enjoy (sour kimchi and fresh kimchi). Personally, I really loved the fresh kimchi because its less sour and I could taste the flavor of kimchi :)








Some of the choices of the pre-cooked items


A MUST TRY - Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi Soup)
I had 5 bowls of this because it was really good :)



The lettuce for your salad wraps!



 Dessert Bar
Watermelon, pineapple & honeydew

Now you can enjoy their ALL YOU CAN EAT promotion for:

ADULTS
(LUNCH: RM 25)
(DINNER: RM 40)

CHILDREN
(LUNCH: RM 10)
(DINNER: RM 25)


* The lunch promotion only consist of the usual pre-cooked items while the dinner promotion have BOTH pre-cooked and grilled items available!


San Nae Deul Korean BBQ
Level 1, Nexus Bangsar South,
Jalan Kerinchi

Phone: 016-290 0109
FB: Click here!

2 comments:

  1. Even though its a fast food style restaurant, employees were still walking around to make sure things were being taken care of. Best Food Truck In LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corporate Catering we wanted for you to thank anyone regarding your own remarkable read!! my spouse and i certainly enjoying every little bit of It i have people bookmarked to help check new stuff anyone post.

    ReplyDelete