- Before starting, always wash your hands with mild soap to ensure that they are clean before handling the lenses.
- When removing the lenses from the packaging, always rinse it with some saline solution first before inserting in your eye.
- Place your lens on your index fingertip and ensure that it is a bowl shaped, just like in the picture above.
- Pull down your lower lid with your middle finger of the same hand you have the lenses on.
- Use the fingers of the other hand to lift your upper lid.
- Ensure that you are looking straight ahead, as you insert the lenses.
- Close your eyes once the lens is in and it will move to the center by itself.
- To remove lens, similarly, look straight ahead and use both thumb and index finger to gently pinch the lens out.
Wednesday, 16 August 2017
Friday, 21 July 2017
Sunday, 16 July 2017
Sunday, 9 July 2017
This treatment can be utilised on the face and neck area, especially for those who are concerned over their eye bags. Due to frequent Sun exposure, the UV rays have the potential to reduce the elasticity of our skin and increase pigmentation on our face.