Clarity

Clarity

Saturday 12 December 2015

Daily: Customised Mug from Printcious

Printcious has finally delivered my customised mug! I'm very impressed with the outcome, because if you've seen my previous post, I really like the idea of how we could now customise our gifts online and even get them delivered right to your doorstep.

So, I had the idea to create my own mug, along with a picture of myself and my friends because we were cracking our heads trying to think of the best gift for our supervisor. Then, Printcious popped into my head and we went on to create our masterpiece. It was extremely fun as we could even choose the fonts and colour of the mug on their website.



All this for a cost of only RM 35.00 including shipping!

If you're still looking for a place to hunt down your Christmas gifts, have a look at Printcious. Who knows, you might find something you like there!

Plus, they are having the promotions listed below:

  • 20 % OFF for all orders
  • Use Code: XMAS2015 (till 15 Dec 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment