Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 27 December 2015

Beauty: Floating Eyebrow Embroidery @ E Image Aesthetic, Puchong

I've been unfortunately blessed with thin, sparse eyebrows since birth. It was never a real problem to me back in high school but as I begin to get into fashion and the blogging scene, I'm starting to see the real importance of having perfect eyebrows for any occasion. 

Just like eyes are the window to your soul, eyebrows, I believe, is what defines your look. Personally, eyebrows can change your entire image, I now know this after having lived the past 20 over years without eyebrows. Your makeup will never be complete without drawing those eyebrows and for me, I have no choice but to draw my brows every single place I go to. 

Even if i didn't had any eye makeup on, I felt empty if I didn't draw my brows. Well, so I decided, the ideal solution to my problem would be eyebrow embroidery. But, honestly, I was afraid of doing it because I heard that it was going to be painful.

However, I had the chance to review the floating eyebrow embroidery services offered at E Image Aesthetics at the busy township of Bandar Puteri in Puchong. I was ecstatic and had mixed feelings about the procedure, but I thought to myself, everyone does it nowadays so why not? The floating eyebrow embroidery is one of the latest technology in the market which gives you the most natural looking, non dramatic pair of brows. Bear in mind that the embroidery is known as permanent makeup which means I won't have to waste time drawing my brows anymore!


I like this place, it had that comfortable, cosy layout which makes you feel welcomed somehow.



They brought me into a room for consultation on the right eyebrow shape and colour. My beautician was Christy and she was brilliant at explaining the whole procedure, even providing suggestions for the right design for my brows.



I really wanted those thick, straight, natural looking Korean brows. I told Christy and she mentioned that this style usually suit individuals with a sharper face (thankfully I had some V-shape) but would not be suitable for those with rounder facial features. She began drawing in a draft and mapping the brows equally on both sides.


Look at how sparse and thin my eyebrows were before. :( 



Christy drawing my eybrows and shaping them as well. She did some trimmings on the part that was a little out of shape. I liked how precise she was at making sure both sides were drawn symmetrically and we actually double checked many times before proceeding to the next step. 



What do you guys think? I really loved it, these are the eyebrows I've always tried to draw but could never do it right, unfortunately.

After that, I was brought to a separate room to lie down and here, Christy continued balancing my brows. 



Under good lighting, more balancing needs to be done!

Next, she applied some numbing cream for 25 minutes. After the 25 minutes period, she began the embroidery using a little blade and some ink to draw in my permanent brows. Christy mentioned that she uses the stroking technique so the newly drawn in eyebrows looked natural. It was as if she was drawing rainbow on my brows :)



Numbing cream which worked like magic, I really couldn't feel anything at all after that.


The colour we decided on to match my hair colour was Dark Brown. So, Christy used this special blade to add the ink on to my eyebrows . It almost looked like carving rainbows onto my brows. 

So, you might be wondering if the process is painful as the thought of blades may scare many people. However, I assure you, I have pretty low pain tolerance and honestly, I didn't feel ANY pain at all during this procedure. All you feel is just the light touch of an equipment on your brows. 


Finally, some pigment liquid was added to allow the colour to absorb into my skin. I definitely looked like Crayon Shinchan here. 



AND IT'S DONE! There are some immediate redness after the procedure especially if you have really sensitive skin. But, the redness usually goes away after a few minutes.

TOOLS 



Here are some of the tools used during the procedure and a close up shot of the colour of the ink used on my brows - Dark Brown.

I was briefed on how to care for my brows and it should not be in contact with water for about 7 days. On top of that, I will need to apply an anti-inflammatory gel which maintains the colour as well for approximately two times for 3 days. It is important to be careful while washing your face so that your brows will not touch any facial cleanser as this will affect the colour of your brows.



Thanks Christy for the perfect brows :)

Here's the progress of my brows:


2 DAYS AFTER 


7 DAYS AFTER 

It's finally getting lighter and more natural. From the 3rd day onwards, it has begun peeling off and this is considered normal between the 3rd to 7th day. 

After getting my brows done (like finally!), I even received comments from my friends that the technique as well as technology used here were much more advanced compared to other embroidery centres. And, they could tell simply by looking at my perfectly done 'rainbow' floating brows.

I went for a touch up 2 months later and here's the final outcome!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with great eyebrows!
E Image Aesthetic

46-1, Jalan Puteri 1/2,
Bandar Puteri, 46100 Puchong,

Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 03-8063 5669/ 012-9556976

Website: Click here!
Facebook: Click here!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a fantastic blog , and I have been on the lookout for such information. eyebrow embroidery korea

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. Brow embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few Sundays ago, I visited Nouri Face & Body Concepts to have 6D Eyebrow Embroidery done on my brows. Like most girls, I have always had Eyebrow Embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this razor because I am currently getting laser hair removal on my face and I have to shave between visits! (I know - the UNTHINKABLE!) It is very effective for the face and gets a much closer shave as it's really sharp. You have to be careful when using it! I have really stubborn chin hair that grows super fast and the shave lasts all day. At first during my laser hair treatment, I carried one of these razors in my purse/wallet (they come with caps on them) just in case I needed it later on in the day but I never really did. I also use it for touching up my eyebrows if I don't feel like tweezing or threading myself. Great, cheap investment!
    https://linhcorner.com/product/stainless-steel-makeup-tool-3pcs-eyebrow-razor-trimmer-exfoliating-facial-razor-hair-remover-multipurpose/?fbclid=IwAR0gvXUEJ5D5ImzBVlpEyuC3LXA7-KkGzyPlYK5eZdhv9piFWTlanE34-Tw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyebrows makes a great difference in a face. Thanks for sharing the review. Buy Latisse Online

    ReplyDelete