Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 16 September 2009

One of those days.

Undo this.

You know, it's kinda rude and mean what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift. And, he's not even that popular. I have more Taylor Swift's songs compared to his. He's being a plain sour grape, going up the stage and snatching Taylor away from probably one of the proudest moment of her life. Can you imagine that happening to you? What's the point of apologizing after what you done anyway? The damage is done.









Look, he was snatching it away from her.


Next.

YOU know what, stop quarrelling and have misunderstandings. It's tearing us apart. Really. I can't believe this is happening. Unfortunately, this is life. How naive of me.

Next.

Omg, I so need the CKIn2U range. It smells so good. Really. I'm so going to force my future boyfriend to use it. I'll apologize in advance. =)



Don't it look so lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment