Clarity

Clarity

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Happy Birthday Sum Pui Yi.

Before I start, I would like to say a BIG FAT HUGE SORRY to SUM PUI YI.

I am so sorry for unintentionally forgetting to wish you this morning.
I swear I didn't forget, it was just that split second.
The night before that, I was actually thinking of how to wish you.
I know it sounds silly, but trust me, it's the truth.

And, so, I am sorry.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUM PUI YI.



*I knew you since Standard 4.
* We had a little group with KM and Tharine and of course, the both of us.
* Does Feebles Mega Bowels ring a bell? I hope it does.
* You had been my twin since Standard 4. =)
* You were the one who was always enthusiastic in almost everything you do.
* And, lastly, thank you for being a great friend. And, Happy Birthday.

The END.

No comments:

Post a Comment