Clarity

Clarity

Friday 17 April 2009

Combined Boards Day.

 

Today was perfect. It was really perfect. Except that Cik Rahayu didn't exactly love our presentation. Apart from that, everything else is perfect in every single aspect.
Okay, what's with me and formal blogging?

Combined Boards Day.



Once again, pictures speak louder than words. =)







No words needed, right?
Perfect picture.




Qistina, Me and Dearest D.




Qistina camera shy? No way that could ever happen.




See, I told you so.




The decorated hall. =)




Yeah, that's it.
Combined Boards Day.

The Sketch












 
End Of Sketch



This was an attempt to get an inspirational picture.
Is this inspirational enough?






I took this out of randomness and it looked nice.
Omg, I'm such a good photographer.
I can see you laughing at me, K.



Randomness. =)





I love random things.
Omg, this picture is so nice. =)




Our head prefect acting blur.




D looks happy in this. Stay that way, dearest. =)



Nurul and I.




Woah, bitch fight. Why smiling?

Okays, done.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment