Clarity

Clarity

Friday 10 April 2009

Ancestors Day.



Paper money. Oh, so not environmental friendly right?

Well, at least, humans are not used as sacrifice.

I love to pray to my ancestors. Okay, that was a weird statement. But, somehow today, I felt like a filial granddaughter. It’s fun because you get to climb hills, but when there are like tons of mosquitoes and red ants, it’s so not fun anymore. I know, I am odd. Way odd.



Next.

I have a new name courtesy of S.

Karh Waiyye.



Nice right? The inspiration. Anyss Sophillea.



And, people, you should all listen to this song.

It’s not a new song but still, it’s lovely.

High School Never Ends.

It’s damn nice. =)

Oh yeah, one more thing.

To people that I had offended today, I swear it was unintentional and I was depressed because I was hungry.

Especially to you. I’m really sorry. I didn’t intend to get mad at you. So, please don’t take it personally.



I still love you, dear.



Every single time you run through my mind, I blink and I forget.

I’m sorry but I really can’t let you affect my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment