Clarity

Clarity

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Review: Never a dry moment with NIVEA’s In-Shower Skin Conditioner

Dry skin have been a hassle for me these days as the weather erratically changes. It's been so hot that I can't even remember when was the last time it rained cats and dogs. Perhaps it was since Chinese New Year that the weather started becoming unbelievably humid and sunny. Not to mention, the haze has become increasingly bad and my skin texture is definitely deteriorating.

Anyway, I discovered the solution to moisturise even the most dry, scaly & unglamourous skin. Well, my sister recommended that I try NIVEA's brand new In-Shower Skin Conditioner and the first thought that ran through my mind was 'Oh, they have hair conditioner around and now they even want a SKIN Conditioner?!'. 



Who would have thought that it would become my Holy Grail now :)

The story continues on with me trying it out when she gave me a full sized bottle because according to her, I'd be missing out on a whole lot if I didn't try it. To make her happy, I decided to give it a go and trust me, that soft, silky feeling of your skin right after using the skin conditioner is to die for! My skin seemed to be more plump and hydrated with just the first use. However, after rinsing, you will start feeling like there's a protective coat over your skin but fret not, as all you need to do is wipe your body dry with a towel and you're good to go. I believe NIVEA's selling point is its Almond Oil in the product which nourishes the skin from deep within.


I've decided to include a picture of the real product for your viewing purposes. The consistency is exactly the same as a mix between hair conditioner and lotion to me.


This could definitely compensate for my regular moisturising lotion which is something I rarely do these days because of the lack of time. The fragrance of the skin conditioner is pretty mild and rather, natural I would say. I've said goodbye to my previous lotions who've claimed to work but ended up being sticky. Sometimes, I had to air dry myself for at least an hour before going to bed because I felt disgusted at the thought of rolling around in bed with lotion on my body.

This was exactly what I used to feel like!



Well, now, what more can I ask for when you can just protect your skin while enjoying your shower and save precious time? NIVEA's In-Shower Skin Conditioner is the perfect answer for a busy bee like me!

So, if any of you are having problems with dry skin, try this out and you'll love it, just like me. Click here to watch the promo video!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment