Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 24 August 2017

Travel: Embrace the Spirit of SEA Games with Traveloka!

Lately, I've been doing a lot of travelling and in fact, I just came back from Bangkok and Korea recently. Before travelling, I usually do a lot of research to find out which travel platform has the best deals for budget travellers like me. Many years ago, I used to travel with tour agents but after some time, I realised it's better to travel free and easy. First, you can decide or plan your own itinerary and you don't need to rush while travelling. You can literally take your own sweet time at each tourist spot and organise your trip to your liking. Best part is, you get enough rest because you'll be at your own pace when you do free and easy travels. Well, if you decide to follow my footsteps, be prepared to do a whole lot of research beforehand. I have a great tip to share if you plan to travel free and easy too. 


Out of all I've checked, I find that Traveloka is one of the best and reliable travel platform which offers great promotion for flight tickets and hotel bookings. If you're planning a trip at the moment, I'd highly recommend you to check out Traveloka for some awesome deals. 

It's extremely convenient and useful for those who enjoy travelling frequently. I like the filter options they have, where you can simply sort based on your personal preferences such as price range, airlines and also the type of hotel you are searching for. These features really help me save precious time and ensure that I'm getting what I want for my trip. 

With the SEA Games 2017 currently ongoing, Traveloka are offering some unbelievably cheap deals to various destinations. The SEA Games 2017 or commonly known as the Kuala Lumpur 2017 (KL 2017) is a multi sport event and this is the sixth time that Malaysia is hosting the games. So proud to be a Malaysian! By the way, there will be 404 events in 38 sports which will be featured in the games.


For the uninitiated, Traveloka is the Gold Sponsor for the SEA Games 2017 and they are rewarding travellers as well during this season. Enjoy savings of up to 60% on flights and hotels with the GO SEA PROMOTION to 10 special Southeast Asian destinations - Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Bali, Jakarta, Bandung and Lombok with the booking period from 11 to 31 August 2017. Awesome news is that you can book first and travel at anytime. I guess I went to Bangkok too early and missed out on this deal. So, for those who hasn't booked yet, what are you waiting for? Especially with the holiday seasons coming up, it's the perfect time to travel. 


The HELLO MALAYSIA PROMOTION is also ongoing at the moment, and you can save up to 40% on flights and hotels when you travel around Malaysia or head to KL




Personally, I have been using the Traveloka app that I've installed on my phone. It's quite simple and user friendly, you can download the app on the App Store/Play Store and you're good to go. I find it easier to scroll through the app to find the best deals for flight and hotels, compared to using the desktop. Oh, and they have really efficient customer service, if you encounter any problems with your bookings. 

If you are supporting some of the athletes at the SEA Games 2017, you can check out the Traveloka booth at the Bukit Jalil National Stadium too. I'll be heading there to watch some of my favourite sports; rhythmic gymnastics and badminton. See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment