Clarity

Clarity

Saturday 21 November 2015

Daily: The All-New Kleenex® 3 Ply Scented Facial Tissues

Have you ever experienced a bad day and all you needed was some form of aromatherapy to get you going again? Well, I'm not surprised by that because I felt exactly the same before. It's just something with the smell of flowers that intrigues the senses and revitalizes the stressed, tired body.

Image: Lavender World

My favourite scent would be lavender because its soothing and somehow calms me down whenever I get stressed out. I remember an incident a few years back where I realised the importance of scents and its effects both physiologically and psychologically. I was going through an extremely stressful period; exams were coming up, tonnes of assignments were piled up and i was so afraid i wouldn't make it through. Nothing was going smoothly and I felt like giving up. That's when one of my close friends introduced me to the wonders of aromatherapy. I was skeptical but, she convinced me that it will help me relax and at that time, I was even having symptoms of insomnia. She got me a bottle of lavender oil and told me to put a few drops on my pillowcase every night. To my surprise, I felt less stressed out and irritated almost immediately. And for the first time in forever, I could finally get a good night's sleep.

Well, this is exactly how important nice smells is to us. It passes through our nose and has the ability to affect our minds.

But, despite my loyalty to only lavender scented items, I recently discovered different scents; rose and cherry blossom from the all new Kleenex® 3 Ply Scented Facial Tissues. It's interesting to see how even facial tissues are utilising science to uplift moods and improve well being.

I was ecstatic when I received this absolutely pretty package from Kleenex just a few days ago. They even had a personalised message attached to it, how sweet!


Kleenex introduces a new way to enjoy its softness, infusing rose essential oil or cherry blossom fragrance into its first Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissues for an absolutely delightful and uplifting user experience.



The sweet-smelling cherry blossom facial tissues which smell too good to be used. More commonly known as the sakura flower, this flower is popular in countries such as Japan or Korea and can be spotted during spring. They smell a little similar to rose but there's a hint of cherries along with it as well.



The rose essential oil facial tissues which had a slightly stronger smell compared to cherry blossoms. Roses are associated with romance, so if you're in the mood for some love, simply use these rose infused tissues to wipe your face!


The white, soft and smooth facial tissues!

To introduce these exciting new variants, Malaysians are invited to join the “Power of Scent” movement and bring softness and scent into their lives and into those of their loved ones simply by requesting for a sample of the brand-new Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Tissues at http://powerofscent.kleenex.com.my and share uplifting messages on social media with the hashtag #KleenexPowerofScent.


Look for the new Kleenex® 3-Ply Scented Facial Tissues in box packs (RM10.30 for four packs of 74 sheets and RM14.55 for four packs of 114 sheets) and soft packs (RM5.35 for four packs of 46 sheets). 

No comments:

Post a Comment