Clarity

Clarity

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Daily: An Evening of Dining, Fashion, Beauty & Wellness @ Flora Terrace Cafe

Hey guys! I'm finally back from my month long hiatus, thanks to my exams. Since exams are over, I shall manage all my backlogs. 

I was invited to an evening of Dining, Fashion, Beauty & Wellness at the Flora Terrace Cafe where I got the chance to view and try some of the newest products in the markets. The event was organised by Genesis Holistic Spa, Alqvimia, M2 World of Brands, ISKIN NEW YORK & Eiliya Studio.   

Some of the products which I was interested in is the Lip Addict. This product is both functional as a lip gloss and the unique part is it has anti aging, volumizing, moisturising, healing and enhancement properties! An all-in-one lip gloss with such beautiful shades to choose from! Now, that pouty, 24-hour kissable lips can be achieved without needles or surgery.



Look at those lovable shades! Definitely a product I wished to have. Oh, and for guys who would love to have those lips too, there is a colourless lip gloss for you :)




Some of the ISKIN New York products which helps to deal with various skin issues through the process of cell renewal. The products boast on its usage of specialized peptides- chains of amino acids that perform specific functions like anti-aging and skin lightening agents. 


Here are some of the PUR Jeans which were displayed. Check them out here for some end-season and pre-owned luxury branded apparel at discounted prices.


My OOTD :) 


With my 'date' of the night. We both had the Lip Addict gloss on us, and decided to take a picture. 

By the way, I can't wait to try the beauty treatments courtesy of Genesis Holistic Spa. Just a brief introduction about Genesis; Genesis Holistic Spa led the way to a new holistic approach to wellness for day spas by incorporating energy healing modalities, alternative therapies and other wellness regimes with spa therapies. They offers an array of treatments and services that suits the different individuals using Alqvimia Essential Oil from Spain.

ALQVIMIA creates 100% natural products that holistically treat and care for the body, mind and spirit that have made ALQVIMIA the favourite brand of natural beauty connoisseurs and most demanding women. 

All in all, both of us enjoyed ourselves at the event, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment