Clarity

Clarity

Thursday 26 June 2014

Food: Chicago Rib House @ 1Utama Shopping Mall

Ribs have always been my favourite ever since I tried them on my vacation to Bali. So, when I heard that Chicago Rib House was organising an exclusive party with ribs and mocktails, I knew I had to be there!

In conjunction with Father's Day, the 1 Utama & Gurney Plaza outlets are having a promotion and it is available from 6th June - 6th July. The promotion is indeed fit for a king and includes two full slabs of All-American Pork Ribs with a choice of two sides, which includes a US potato accompaniment, just for the price of ONE

The best part is it is only priced at RM 79.90, and you may choose from 5 different signature sauces – Original BBQ, Honey Garlic, Flaming Kansas City, Bourbon Sauce or Caramelized Plum. The serving is definitely perfect for sharing for family of 4 to 5 persons!


Here's a sneak peek of it!



Doesn't this look yummy? Those ribs are indeed irresistible! The meat are so juicy and tender as Chicago Rib House promises that their baby back ribs are of the highest quality :)


Potato Salad
My favourite side of the night! So creamy and smooth, this potato salad melts in your mouth :) I liked how the chef added some potato cubes inside as well, giving the salad a different twist compared to the usual mashed potatoes. However, it is kinda milky so to those who have lactose intolerance, this is a no-no for you guys alright.


Stuffed Potato
Since I'm a potato lover, this was pretty yummy for me too! It's similar to baked potatoes except that this was overflowing with cheese and you could even eat the potato skin too! So fragrant, definitely a comfort food for me :)


So, what are you waiting for guys? The promotion is still on, so head to your nearest outlet and get your dose of lip smacking ribs!

  
Chicago Rib House @ 1 Utama
Lot F346, First Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
1 Persiaran Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Penang Outlet @ Gurney Plaza
170-G-43, Gurney Plaza,
Persiaran Gurney, 10250,
Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment