Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 8 March 2009

Denial.

I know that lately, I had been denying almost everything. I know I'm wrong. But, is denying really wrong? 

Some say it's a sin to deny, but I don't believe that. The thing is, I'm confused about it myself. It's 
unfair how things are in this world. I wish I wasn't in this world. A dangerous world with no pity for anyone at all.

I'm not being sour or bitter. I am making the best out of it and enjoying every single moment of this life. How cliche. I know. =)

Sometimes, it actually feels like a burden. But, I can't just take it away. It somehow just gets stuck there. Am I really just being a sour grape? Although, I would be a perfect choice.
Maybe I wasn't meant for that.

Anyways, I really appreciate everyone who had looked out for me all
these years, loving me, crying with me, appreciating my efforts and 
listening to my neverending problems.

To D, thank you for being there and listening to my problems.
And, thank you for believing in me.

To NKM, thank you for not judging me when I'm down and being
nice to me. I think I'm going to miss the times when you 
call me Hongkey-Dongkey. 

To WX, thank you for being the one I can rely on and the one 
I can complain to without getting judged. You know I'll always 
remember you.

To SMS, thank you for being the oldest friend I know and I'm
still counting on you.

To HKM, thank you for being understanding although I 
know your 
patience can run out sometimes.

To LWG, thank you for your kind words and advice.
I won't give up anymore.
    
To MLKY, thank you for all your hugs that had cheered me up. 
I really appreciate them.      

To HKL, thank you for making me laugh everyday.        

Just in case I die tomorrow, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment