Clarity

Clarity

Sunday 29 March 2009

Backlogs.

Backlogs. (The Chicken Flew and The Watermelon Fell)

Thursday.

Okay, let's start from last Thursday.
I was supposed to sleep for the whole day to gain back all my energy, of course. Sleep deprivation for a cause.
But, no. My awesome sister had to pull and literally dragged me out of bed to help her with her Taylor's video. So, as awesome as I am, I helped her. And before I knew it, it was already night. One whole day was gone and I was supposed to be resting. I guess you owe me something then, dear sister?

Look what I took out of boredom.
Silly?


Friday.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.


Literally, that Humpty Dumpty thing applies to me. Except that I didn't sit on a wall.
Yeah, I fell. How clumsy, you say. And, Weigin, this is what happened. I fell and I can actually laughed about it. Isn't laughter the best medicine after all?

And, you see, this is how I injured myself.



Saturday.

I watched The Other Boleyn Girl and played with the PSP for the whole day. Nothing much happened.



Sunday.

I dread Sundays. And going out only makes it slightly better. We went to the Lookout Point in Ampang and it was filled with couples. Everywhere I turn, it's just more and more of them. Well, I didn't felt left out, W. I talked to my sister about BRATs and camp throughout the few hours. The scenic view from the hills is one to die for. It reminds me of someone though. 

*credits sister K* 
C-L-O-U-D-S.
 
 I wish I could be there.
Monday till Wednesday.
Blogged about camp.
Thursday.
The best day of my life and D's. No doubt. Many reasons. Don't ask. Because I'm not telling.=))
Friday.
Puan Lim's farewell. I was talking to Jasmine the whole entire time about prom and the idea of a perfect guy. 
Discussing this topic with her is entertaining. Laughing about Tabby-Wabby. Sorry, Tabby. 
Saturday.
I was actually finishing some homework when something just cut through me like a knife. The real truth.
How could I be that blind? I know I wasn't visually-impaired. Or hearing-impaired.
The truth stabbed right through me like a sharp knife. So sharp, I could almost feel the pain.
Once, I was told that I should never take anything that doesn't belong to me. And, I understood that clearly.
But, no I had to do likewise. I shouldn't have done that. And, you should stop comforting me. 
The devil in me just gets worse when you do that.
Sunday.
I bought two books yesterday during Earth Hour. How cool.
Yes, P.S. I LOATHE YOU. I heart the cover.

Yes, I just can't get enough of you, darl.


I'm running from the fact that I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment