Clarity

Clarity

Monday 17 April 2017

Beauty: Peripera Airy Ink Velvet Lip Tint (Latest Korean Rave Product)

I just recently return from my trip to Korea, the land of beauty, makeup and skincare! There were so many products in the beauty stores of different brands there and I was so tempted to buy all of them. Before heading to Korea, I had a shopping list of makeup items to purchase and lip tints are one of them. I am a big fan of lip tints, because of their long staying power and beautiful shades. Plus, lip tints are usually not sticky like lip sticks after applying.

While in Korea, I noticed that there is a new lip tint in the market from famous brand, Peripera. I have heard of the brand numerous times and have seen it in the shelves here in Malaysia as well. I heard that this is one of the best lip tints, but they are so pricey.

Anyway, there was a promotion for their latest and newly launched product, Peripera Airy Ink Velvet which haven't even landed in Malaysian shores yet. Since it was only 7,200 won (about RM 28), I was really excited to get one of it and try it out.

I chose the #3 Sold Out Red because I find that reddish tones look great with my skin colour. Light pinks never work on me somehow haha.




I liked the small and cute bottle it comes in. 

Packaging wise was great and you can just pop it into your makeup bag for touch up anywhere.


The brush applicator was soft and gentle on the lips. It's angled in a way for easier application.


As you can see, this is the box it came in and the shade I chose was #3 Sold Out Red.

Pros
- Easy application
- Lasts long, from morning till evening (even after food, as long as you don't purposely use tissue to wipe it away)
- Subtle fragrance

Cons
- A little thick on the first few application


This was how it looked like on my lips. I applied it on my inner bottom lips and just smacked it on to the top. 

Ta-da! I really like the end results, it was a very sweet red that helped brighten up my complexion greatly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment