I remember Hard Rock Cafe vividly when I was young as an exclusive restaurant to dine at. It was a luxury to have a meal there. I was ecstatic when I was invited for a food review at Hard Rock Cafe, Kuala Lumpur a few days ago. The review was for a new menu which is inspired by flavours from spices, seasonings and sauces of popular street foods found around the world including Asia, Africa and Latin America.
My favourite were the juicy and succulent prawns which was grilled to perfection!
As part of the Smoke, Fire & Spice menu, Hard Rock has developed a variety of specialty rubs, seasonings and sauces that guests will be able to pair with their choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. Each protein will be served on a sizzling skillet accompanied by naan, a marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complementary dipping sauces.
Served steaming-hot and fajita style, the Smoke, Fire & Spice flavor options include :
- Gojuchang (Korea) – a savory and spicy mix made from slightly fermented vegetables, dried chili peppers and garlic, inspired by flavors of Korea
- Kalbi (Korea) – a mix of soy sauce, fresh garlic, ginger and sesame seeds, this spice packs a sweet heat inspired by flavors of Korea
- Harissa (Morocco) – a mix of dried chilies, coriander, ground caraway seeds and garlic that adds a bit of kick, inspired by flavors of Morocco
- Chimichurri (Latin America) – a tangy mix of parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic and black pepper, inspired by flavors of Latin America
- Piri Piri (South Africa) – a scorching mix of chili peppers inspired by flavors of South Africa
- Barbacoa (Mexico) – a savory mix of chipotle peppers, cilantro, red onion, cumin and lime juice, inspired by flavors of Mexico
JUMBO COMBO (RM 88.00)
This is a starter which features all the delicious and famous appetizers available in the restaurant. From signature wings, onion rings, tupelo chicken tenders, spinach artichoke dip with parmesan flatbread and potato skins, this is indeed a platter meant for sharing!
Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur
Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde,
No.2 Jalan Sultan Ismail
Tel: 03-2715 5555
Open Daily from 11.30 AM - 1.45 AM