Clarity

Clarity

Friday 28 June 2013

[EVENTS] AIA K-Pop 2013 Live in Kuala Lumpur


The AIA K-Pop Concert 2013 was probably one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Although I'm a mediocre fan of BEAST and 4Minute, the experience was really one of its kind. Well, the food was the best part but I guess the show was the highlight of the night.

Despite knowing just a few songs of both groups, I had so much fun at the press conference and met so many media friends today. Here's the link to the writeup by the way, if you were wondering! Click here :)

Oh, here are some pictures if you're curious! For more, check it out here :)



That's all for today, but I just need to say this before I go. 

"If you were not even going to listen to my explanation in the first case, why bother asking me for one?"

Go figure. Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment