Clarity

Clarity

Friday 28 November 2008

Out.

It was there. Yeah, that one place where you would definitely not want anyone to come running in. Behind locked doors. However, it is possible to just be behind a piece of cloth. =)



Any hint?


Simple. It’s the fitting room that most of us adore. Well, not me.



The swinging trolleys episodes courtesy of the endearing boy namely my infuriating brother.


Lights obsession. Sounds dumb, but it’s true. Once again, courtesy of her fail to be pleasant brother.

Runways and models for enormous yellow bags. Of course, it didn’t work with us.


Love story. It was stuck in my head all the while. * And my daddy said, “Stay away from Juliet, I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don’t go *


Sausages and ice cream and beef balls. Oh god, I am slobbering once again over food. Help me. Save me.


Soft drinks. Filled with sugar. Cause of getting bloated. Still, I love it.



She is leaving next Friday and I can’t help but feel depressed.



Maybe a few more sausages would help. =)



I am a great sister, aren’t I?

No comments:

Post a Comment